Gabriel Bulletproof Armor Compression Vest
NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Gabriel Compression Vest
- Sizing for Men
- Sizing for Women
- Sizing - How to Measure
- THE R&L GUARANTEE
The Gabriel Ballistic Base Layer is the most concealable piece of body armor on today’s market with a NIJ IIIA rating offering its wearer unprecedented comfort. Whether an undercover task-force member, a silent operator, or a private citizen needing an ultra-concealable piece of body armor, the Gabriel BBL gives you the tactical advantage you need and the ultimate comfort you deserve.
Ergonomically designed to provide complete uninhibited mobility when used in close quarter tactics. Each Gabriel BBL is custom built and its sleek design leaves a nearly invisible footprint under most garments..
**Additional Option: Full Wrap
Full Wrap featuring side coverage is available to provide additional ballistic protection. When Full Wrap is added to clothing, the front and back panels overlap on each side providing an added tactical advantage (please see image above). Keep in mind that the additional ballistic material used for Full Wrap may lessen concealability slightly. Full Wrap is available for an additional $170.00.
- Ultra-concealable and light weight.
- Extremely covert design, with a nearly invisible footprint.
- Ideal for military, police, and civilians alike.
- Hidden side zippers provide incredible ease when donning and doffing of the Gabriel BBL.
- Our state of the art panel suspension system prevents rolling and sagging of ballistic panels inside the BBL, which enhances concealability.
- Panel suspension system enables easy removal for washing.
- Smart-Fabric utilizes the newest anti-microbial fabric technology to help you stay cool, dry and comfortable.
- Anti-abrasion properties reduce impact acceleration to lessen the risk of injury.
- Adjustment-free for more mobility. No underarm cutting, shoulder bulk/pain, or irritation points.
- Velcro-free to ensure comfort and to prevent vest movement.
- Two color options (black and white).
- Option to purchase additional carrier vests for your ballistic panels. Please refer to Gabriel Carrier Vest product listing.
- Weighs approximately 4.5 – 5 lbs. depending on size.
- Removable Kevlar bulletproof interior liner for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- DuPont Kevlar XP S300 Protection performance: NIJ IIIA Passed USA HP lab test.
- Meets NIJ IIIA standards that will stop a 357 Magnum, 44 Magnum, 9mm, .45, hollow point ammunition and more.
- Threat level IIIA is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor.
- Provides identical anti-ballistic protective coverage area as traditional law enforcement body armor vests.
The Gabriel BBL ballistic panel sizes.
- Standard Large Panel Protection: Front panel covers 198 Square inches. Back panel covers 207 Square inches.
- Full Wrap Protection: Front panel covers 279 Square inches. Back panel covers 192 Square inches.
- Proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
- Shell: Nylon/Spandex
- Weight (Varies by size & options): 4.5 - 5 lbs (2 - 2.2kg).
At the time of your order, your method of payment will only be authorized, the amount will not be captured by our payment processer until we have confirmed that you may legally receive your purchase at your Billing address, and if a different location, your Shipping address as well. Be assured, the restrictions on the purchasing and possession of body armor, and other bulletproof items are not numerous. With some exceptions, it is likely you will be able to receive this item.
We are working toward making the State legislation concerning purchasing/possessing body armor available to our customers. In the meantime, please lookup the laws applicable to you, or ask your local law enforcement.
As time allows, we are also able to assist you in your research.
If you are not satisfied with your product(s), you may return the item(s) in the condition in which it which it was shipped to you and we will exchange or refund your purchase*.
To make a claim of product damaged upon arrival or of an item lost in transit, it must be communicated to us within 3 business days.
Returns must be returned within 7 days of the ship date received, be accompanied by the original sales invoice, and include a Return Authorization Number (RAN). If you wish to make a return, contact us via the "Get in Touch" link located on the bottom of every page in our store.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund original shipping charges, which are built into the items price. Customers within the Contiguous United States will have the actual cost of the original shipment to their address deducted from the refund amount, this will be a sum less than $25. An Alaska or Hawaii customer's refund will be reduced by a flatrate shipping fee of $25 USD. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. In addition to the shipping fee refund reduction, and at the discretion of BulletBlocker (The Manufacturer) any order that are accepted for restock MAY* incur a restocking fee of 15%.
*The manufacturer handles returns/exchanges of custom-made products (including items from our clothing lines) on a case-by-case basis. Returns of custom-made products are at the discretion of the manufacturer.
If an Anti-ballistic product is available for Same Day Shipping, it is not a made-to-order item, and does not conform to the 5 year industry standard lifetime. If you are considering purchasing an item available for Same Day Shipping, and would like to know the manufacturer date, so you may make an informed decision as to what is more important – receiving it within 3 to 5 days (But not having that 5 year item lifespan remaining) or waiting 2 to 3 weeks (For a brand new made-to-order product).
Keep in mind that, due to high inventory turn-over, as Same Day Shipping product may have been manufactured within the last week or two. Please do not hesitate to ask.
Anti-ballistic materials (whether purchased from us or any other company) have an industry standard expiration of 5 years, and the manufacturer strives to preserve the product’s longevity by following a ‘made to order’ production approach, so that the product you purchase is not slowly "expiring" on a shelf in a warehouse for a year before it is shipped to you.
All of Bullet Blockers Anti-Ballistic (Bulletproof) products are warrantied against defects in workmanship for 1 year from purchase date. This includes seams and tears in cloth that are due to faulty materials and workmanship, excluding normal wear and tear and/or abuse. BulletBlocker, the manufacturer reserves the right to determine whether product defect is in workmanship, materials, normal wear/tear or abuse. We will make every reasonable effort to make our customers happy. Any remedy is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and may include:
- Replacement of the product
- Exchange for a similar product
- Refund of sale price
- Whole or partial credit for future purchases
International Shipping (Outside U.S.) On a case by case basis, this item may ship to International Customers. Please inquire before ordering.
U.S. Shipping Cost: With the exception of orders going to Alaska and Hawaii, this item ships at our expense. AK & HI incur an additional charge of $25, as reflected in the product price on this page.
Shipping times: (With the exception of items marked "For Immediate Shipment")
This item is custom made after it is ordered. Please allow 14-21 business days. Due to the sensitive and highly important nature of this item, it must pass rigorous quality assurance analyses before they can be shipped. Anti-ballistic materials (whether purchased from us or any other company) have an industry standard expiration of 5 years, and the manufacturer strives to preserve the product’s longevity by following a ‘made to order’ production approach. They pride themselves in delivering the highest quality products, and appreciate your understanding.
Some days we are customers ourselves, and we know what customers want, and deserve.
If for any reason you are not COMPLETELY satisfied with your purchase, please let us know, through the “Get in Touch” link on the bottom of our website.
We will do whatever it takes, to change your experience from the negative to the positive.