5 Gallon Solar Heated Camp Shower
5 gallon solar heated camping shower. Don’t run your friends or loved ones from the tent, instead, enjoy a nice hot (but not TOO hot) shower at the end of a long day.
This 5 gallon solar heated shower bag is perfect for 1 person, and very acceptable for 2. If there are more of you, we also offer this bag’s 10 gallon big brother, allowing up to 4 of you to rinse the days grime off.
WARNING: These bags have been known to heat water up to 122 Fahrenheit, or 50 Celsius, so please use a logical method to test the water temperature before you spray it directly on your bare skin.
- 5 gallon capacity and good heat absorption to bring your shower water to the right temperature quickly.
- Made from PVC material, for longevity.
- Equipped with adjustable shower head.
- Use the included hook to hang from a tree branch, or inside one of our Shower Tents.
- Rinse the shower bag with one tablespoon of baking soda and warm water before initial use.
- Fill the bag with water, then place it on a flat surface with black side up and directly exposed to sunlight for 2 to 3 hours.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Enjoy on your next camping trip!
- Material: PVC
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Shower tube length: 23 inches
- Weight: 11.2oz
- 1 x Camp Shower Bag
- 1 x Water Tube
- 1 x Shower Head
- 1 x Hanging Hook
- Camp shower bag can heat water up to 122F/50C.
- You must test water temperature before taking a shower and add some cold water if necessary.
- Allowing the bag to stay in direct sunlight, and the bag to reach temps above 122F will shorten the lifespan of the shower bag.
- The water in the bag is non-potable, do not drink from it.
- Keep dry when not in use.
Free shipping via U.S.P.S. Requires approx. 4 - 9 days for delivery.
Some days we are customers ourselves, and we know what customers want, and deserve.
If for any reason you are not COMPLETELY satisfied with your purchase, please let us know, through the “Get in Touch” link on the bottom of our website.
We will do whatever it takes, to change your experience from the negative to the positive.