Return policy: (Many items we offer are covered by a manufacturers warranty. These items will be shipped with warranty information.)
R&L Merchandise has a Standard Return Policy and a Customized Return Policy. The Customized Return Policy is not for every product, it is based on the manufacturer's policy and, if applicable, can be located within the product listing.
Some products we offer have a short manufacturer return policy, or no return policy at all. In these cases we at R&L Merchandise are providing our own Standard 2 week return policy as detailed below.
Summary: Our standard return policy is 14 days following delivery, however if the item is damaged upon delivery, please take a photo of the unopened package (If you haven't yet opened it), any damage to the item, and contact us within 5 days.
- Our policy lasts 14 days after delivery date. If 14 days have gone by since delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- At this time, we do not offer products exempt from being returned, however that may change in the future. Such items would be perishable goods such as food, flowers, or printed materials, such as book, or magazines.
Reasons for an Exchange.
The wrong size clothing was ordered
If you realize it is the wrong size before wearing the clothing, it may be returned. We apologize for the inconvenience, however worn clothing is not eligible for return.
You received the wrong item
Although it hasn’t happened yet, due to every item being double checked before shipping, if you receive the wrong item please take a photo, and send it to us, along with your order number via “Get in Touch” located on the bottom of every page within our store.
You received a damaged/faulty item
Similar to receiving the wrong item, if you receive a damaged, or not-as-described item, please take a photo, and send it to us, along with your order number via “Get in Touch” located on the bottom of every page within our store.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact us via “Get in Touch” located on the bottom of every page within our store.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If a clothing item, it must be unworn.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund, based on the condition of the item received.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, along with any return shipping costs you may have paid, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check the account for your method of purchase payment.
- Then contact the account provider, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- To return your product, please contact us via the "Get in Touch" link located on the bottom of every page in our store, and we will provide you a return address
- If you are returning something because you changed your mind, you will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs.
- If your return is due to having received a damaged item/not-as-described item, or the wrong item all together, the return shipping costs will be reimbursed (if item passes return inspection) upon our receipt of the item, along with your item refund.
- If you are shipping an item over $25, you should consider purchasing a shipment tracking option.
The return inspection is a very straightforward process. Clothing will be looked at to ensure it hasn't been worn, and that it does not carry any odors such as perfumes, pet smells, mold/mildew, or tobacco smoke, etc. Also, it should not be stained in any way, such as by the presence of deodorant. Packaging will also be inspected to ensure the original package was returned, along with all original paperwork, such as manuals or instruction booklets.